Friday, November 23, 2012

23.11.2012 - kansai rinkai park.

Skyped with mum briefly but then her internet went out, so that was the end of that.

Went to Kasai Rinkai park to go to the aquarium and ferris wheel.
Had to do the fancy transferring of train line at Tokyo station which I'd never done, but I got there with minimal fuss.

The aquarium itself was really nice I though, bit crowded in places, but nice.
And the ferris wheel would have been much, much better had it not been overcast.
Maybe the whole day would have been better had it not been overcast?




nightmare




spot the fish


I dare you to find me a cooler animal than a mudskipper.








I'm not sure, not that I didn't have fun, but it wasn't as joyous as it could have been.

After (my camera battery died, which is why this isn't documented via photo or video) I went for lunch in Harajuku where I'm thinking they gave me something with dairy in it even though I must have said I was allergic (in English & Japanese) at least 5 times.
I don't feel so sick, but I have a horrid headache which is another symptom.
I might just have a headache, also a possibility.


Took some self portraits I'm happy with on camera, we'll see how the editing goes!

Made myself some potato & pumpkin and edited the video of my day, now I'm going to relax for a bit before going to bed nice and early so I feel good when I have to wake up at 6.30, to have time for breakfast, before work tomorrow!

---

I'll post the video tomorrow maybe, I'm having trouble getting it to upload right now and I need to not be on the computer for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment