Wednesday, November 21, 2012

21.11.2012 - Meiji Jingu Shrine + Yoyogi Park

Slept in all the way until 9.30 which I think is the latest I've slept since I moved here.
It felt amazing, well worth it.

Messed about a bit online, ate breakfast, talked to Magnus. Like to many of my mornings!

Then I went to Yoyogi Park for the afternoon.







Firstly I went to Meiji Shrine where they were having some sort of thing?
There were a lot of these vegetable boats and a lot of plain vegetables. And also a fair bit of tinsel.
Also a lot of mother/daughters in kimonos, but I don't know what was going on.
Typically enough haha.











Looked at all the wishes (and read the ones in English!) and wrote my own and got all emotional for really no reason.







person after my own heart



Then I took this poem thing by Emperor Meiji and it was just so perfect for my life and what I needed I immediately started crying.
Another typical Signe moment!
They weren't exactly sad tears though, so it's all good.

Then I went and just walked around the park bit and sat on a bench and enjoyed the chilly fall day.









Also saw a guy with one of those big bubble things, i.e. two sticks and some string.
I ought to have taken a photo of the crowd, there must have been like 30 people watching him.
Everyone fucking loves bubbles.






---

I went to to the dojo tonight, had a bit of a frustrating class.
Practiced with this western guy who was just bigger and stronger than me and he fought me on every technique and then used strength to push me down.
It still made me feel good, because aikido almost always does, but it wasn't fun, you know?

---

hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment