Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31.10.2012 - mobile photos.

since my last blog post
    •    skyped with Josie for almost 3 hours. Love her.
    •    went back to work, not to bad.
    •    talked to Magnus a lot. Really, a lot. Love him, too.
    •    had an older japanese business man stopped me on the train and tell me, in a relatively confusing mix of japanese and english, how much he liked The Clash since he could hear them through my headphones.
    •    hurt my back, not sure what I did but it's caused me to miss two days of aikido at Hombu. It feels better now, so hopefully it'll be good for a while!
    •    perfected my 6 ingredient/no oven vegan cookies. Boom.
   


Happy Halloween/last day of October.


That's all I can think of, enjoy these mobile phonetos (get it?) from september and october, since I haven't shot anything interesting since I came back from Nikko.

September




all my notes are a mess of english, japanese, and random lines connecting things.

debatable selling point



shibuya by night


so good man, so good.


---

October




Cat Street at 6.45 in the morning.

I laughed out loud.

makes you want to shop there right?




the farmer's market gives me everything I need.


killing time before work

matcha, the most horrible tea.


last meal in october


 -----------------

I hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment