• skyped with Josie for almost 3 hours. Love her.
• went back to work, not to bad.
• talked to Magnus a lot. Really, a lot. Love him, too.
• had an older japanese business man stopped me on the train and tell me, in a relatively confusing mix of japanese and english, how much he liked The Clash since he could hear them through my headphones.
• hurt my back, not sure what I did but it's caused me to miss two days of aikido at Hombu. It feels better now, so hopefully it'll be good for a while!
• perfected my 6 ingredient/no oven vegan cookies. Boom.
Happy Halloween/last day of October.
That's all I can think of, enjoy these mobile phonetos (get it?) from september and october, since I haven't shot anything interesting since I came back from Nikko.
|all my notes are a mess of english, japanese, and random lines connecting things.|
|debatable selling point|
|shibuya by night|
|so good man, so good.|
|Cat Street at 6.45 in the morning.|
|I laughed out loud.|
|makes you want to shop there right?|
|the farmer's market gives me everything I need.|
|killing time before work|
|matcha, the most horrible tea.|
|last meal in october|
I hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow, all!