Sunday, January 9, 2011

Australia!

I haven't mentioned this at all, since I haven't said anything at all for most of the summer, but in 9 days I'm leaving to go to Australia for 6 weeks.

on the 18th I'll be flying to Toronto and spending the night & in the morning (the 19th) I'll be going to San Francisco, Auckland & arriving in Brisbane on the 21st. Yes, no type there, I miss the 20th of January all together since I fly over the date line.
I'm in Brisbane until the 25th, when I fly to Cairns to take my open water PADI/SCUBA course and maybe go up to the Daintree rain forest. That should be over sometime around the 4th or 5th of February and I have nothing planned from then until I get back to Brisbane on the 6th of March to relax for a few days before my flight home on the 10th.

I seem to be past the getting nervous stage, I'm into the straight up so goddamn exited stage.
I absolutely cannot wait.

Now, I'm taking my camera (of course) and my laptop, so I will hopefully be able to update this every few days, if not daily.
I keep telling people I have a blog and that I'll send it to them, so I'll try not to disappoint.


I am just dying of excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment