Sunday, December 30, 2012

30.12.2012 - decrepit halls

Hello guys,
Between yesterday & today I've taken some more conceptual photos which I thought I'd share with you all!

Yesterday's shoot happened on the roof of the building my family's staying in whilst they're in Tokyo.






Finally this, which is a pretty big step away from my regular style. 
Not really 100% sure on how I feel about it, but it's interesting to edit things differently. 


----------------

Today's shoot happened on the 5th floor of the aforementioned building. 
The creepiest place I've ever been, hands down.





And my favourite self portrait that I've taken for a long, long time.
I normally find it very difficult to create the image I envisioned, which I managed to do here perfectly.


---

Hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment