Saturday, January 19, 2013

19.01.2013 - last few weeks.

Hello all you lovely people, it's been so long since I blogged that I feel like I need to do this post in a bunch of small pieces as none of these really warrant an entire post.

--

I made a video with my New Years/19th birthday resolutions

Here it is.



--

It snowed a bunch here last week!



 








--

misc Photo Booth photos from the past few weeks

obsessed with short hair

new hair bow

damn straight they are.


--

tonight I had dinner with Corie, who's a lady from NS who knows basically everyone I know but we'd never met before, she's currently living in Tokyo as well.
Went to this great place with amazing ramen (and I am crazy fussy!) and walked around the Shinjuku skyscraper district for a bit. Absolutely lovely evening.


not the best photos I've ever taken.



--

I look some self portraits, have two.






--

I'm going to being featured on my friend Caelan's blog, Sasssquach.com, next month and my newest series will be shown for the first time!  It's entitled 'ianto', which is the only hint you get.

here's a fancy-shamcy link to the website!

--

Another goal for the rest of my time in Tokyo is to take better photos of the city itself.
I want to try to take more photos at night, since it's such a cool place.

--


I hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment