Saturday, January 26, 2013

26.01.2013 - a walk down Shokuan Dori

Hello guys!

Firstly, let me promise many more blog posts soon!
This week is my last week of full time work; starting February 1st I'll only be working 3 days a week, instead of 7.
Which means heaps more time for adventures and photography Tokyo.
Since 90% of the walking around I do now is getting to a from work, which I don't like bringing my camera to.

I'm very excited about this whole thing, since I'm not here for that much longer and there's so so much I still haven't seen.

But this evening I took my camera to the dojo with me just so I could document walking back to my house along Shokuan Dori.
Which is A) the street between my house and the dojo and B) the main street trough Korea Town.
I love walking along here at night because I think it's just so lovely.
But I may just think that because I walk it daily.
It's not the nicest street, nor the brightest, nor the most cultural.
But it's wonderful to me.































--

Hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment