Saturday, December 8, 2012

8.12.2012 - my ongoing obsession with t shirts

Well,

Firstly, let me just say congratulations to my lovely friends Josie & Dave, who's daughter was born yesterday! I've very excited for them :)

---

Secondly, I finally added a proper header to my blog which makes me feel like a real blogger now. Phew.

---

Thirdly, tomorrow is my last day of work for almost a month & on Friday (!) my family is arriving, excuse me while I jump for joy.

---

And now for something completely different.

---

I have a deep obsession with t shirts.
I especially love ones from movies or t shows, the nerdier the better.
Since I started selling my photos on RebBubble (buy things from me here!), I've been spending  a lot of time on the site, exploring it.
I've come across about a bajillion shirts I want very much, which since I don't have a heck of a lot to write about today I figured I'd share.

extra points for you if you can identify the origin! 
 

 ---



 ---



 ---


 (this says 'bicyle', and is the sign for a bike lane on the roads here)
 ---



 ---



 ---



 ---



---



 ---



 ---



---



I hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment