Saturday, March 31, 2012

31.03.2012

Spring seems to finally be gracing Nova Scotia with it's presence. After my post about going to the beach and wearing sundresses it plummeted back to being in the minus degrees, celsius. And it snowed. And it generally miserable.
But now, I'm hoping it's going to get better.
I am a firm believer in wearing almost nothing but dresses, all the time really, but especially during the warmer months when you don't also need stockings and lined boots and coats.
Here are a few of the things I'm liking for this year, though I've yet to buy any of them.
 

  










 ------------------

At the end of April I'm going to London, England for 10 days to do aikido and explore the city since I haven't been there for a while. I'm very excited to take photos and maybe do some shopping, though I rarely shop when I travel since I find it boring. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment