Thursday, March 22, 2012

22.03.2012

I went to the Camps with my mother & brother today to hang out on the beach and take a walk.
I simply cannot believe it's 25 C here, in March! It's madness! I mean, it's awful really, but I can't help but enjoy the above (!) freezing temperatures.

One of the things I'm most excited about this summer is getting to enjoy a summer wardrobe. I know, that's a little sad. But I'm really excited! You see, for the past 3 years I've been working in a restaurant all summer, which means I spent 99% of those beautiful summer days in uniform in a hot kitchen.
This summer I'm free! I'm going to enjoy everything Lunenburg offers in the summer and, frankly, there's a fair amount. Don't worry, you'll be right there with me if I can get my butt in gear and blog properly.







and onto what I wore today.
I admit, this definitely isn't one of my most interesting or even well thought out outfits. But it's summery and I wanted to wear a flowery dress.
Unfortunately these shoes have officially been binned, as today they gave my a blister while taking a 10 minute walk. They're the only shoes I've ever owned that got progressively less comfortable the more I wear them.





Dress - H&M
Hat - Thrifted 
Shoes - Marks & Spencers
Necklace - DIY Morse Code. It says 'be kind'
Bracelet - Thrifted

1 comment: