Thursday, March 1, 2012

a new start at blogging.

I just did a huge write up of the last 12 months, but then blogspot decided to delete it.

Anyway, I've decided to start blogging again. And on this blog too, I like it more.

Have some photos from the past year.



Mouse
March 2011
Loren & Liam in CT.
May 2011






Evan &Adam in Bermuda.
June 2011
Parrotfish in Bermuda
June 2011

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros live at the Evolve Festival.
July 2011.
new adopted kitten, Luna.
August 2011.

my final year at Not Back to School Camp.
September 2011


my parents
October 2011.
in Maryland for Thanksgiving
November 2011

The Bean, Chicago
February 2012


Will & me in Chicago
February 2012
photo by Teaghan Owens.

Vegan 18th birthday cake from the Chicago Diner
February 2012
Catan with Josie in Philadelphia
February 2012

The Philadelphia Magic Garden
February 2012.


-------------------

I have a bunch of things I want to post. Some recipes and some tutorials. I also want to make myself update this as an actual blog so keep everyone updated with what I'm doing with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment