Wednesday, March 27, 2013

28.03.2013 - mobile photos

Since I will no longer own my mobile phone in 2 days I figured it was time to clear out all the inane photos I snap with it and then I thought I better make a blog post with the ones from the past few months.
The first 4 or 5 months I was here I was pretty good about clearing it off and actually posting photos in a timely manner, but then I just ignored it for a while!

Here you go, they're in chronological order.

Yotsuya Station

I used to spend a lot of time in schools.

en route to my Japanese lesson.

more quality time in schools.

cafe Tamayo took me to that I have never been able to find again.

train adverts.

perfect.

tea on the way to Yokohama.

shibuya I

shibuya II

Magnus' christmas preasant.

designed by little girls?

lunch whilst lost in the Sendagaya area

my view.

NTT, which is apparently the second tallest clock tower in the world.

I don't even know where this is.

tokyo in a nutshel.

but does it 'care'?

vegan pumpkin & rosemary pie, from Eat More Greens.

walking home from the dojo.

dumbest sign ever, imo.

just a short story about the English countryside by Eric Clapton.

pre dojo tea time

more time in schools.

takadanobaba station

shinjuku 7 chome, en route to the dojo.

cherry blossoms in azabu juban last week.

---

Hope you all have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment