Saturday, April 13, 2013

13.04.2013 - update!

hello all you lovely people,

I`m sorry I haven`t updated in a while, things have happened!

firstly, for the past week and a bit I`ve been traveling around part of Japan with Liam, ans for most of our trip we were wifi less, so you remained blogless.

we went to Osaka, Kyoto, and Nara all of which were amazing! I have heaps of photos, of course.

but my laptop`s been acting oddly and when we got back to Tokyo two days ago it gave up the ghost and refuses to turn on. It`s pretty new and i honestly think it`s fixable but since I`m going home in 2 weeks I`m just leaving it until I`m in a place where English is the official language.

Unfortunately for you, dear reader, that means no blogging until I`m back in NS on April 25th!

have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment