Wednesday, March 20, 2013

20.03. 2013 - shinjuku gyoen

     I spent this afternoon enjoying the cherry blossoms at Shinjuku Gyoen.
It's been a very early spring, apparently, so these are something like a fortnight earlier than normal.
It was really lovely, even though I was not the only person to think of going there today, it was packed!

I saw something like 2 dozens ravens too, which always makes me feel good because I love ravens.
Fun fact right there.




Admittedly, the bit that was fun for me was taking photos of all the other people taking photos of the flowers, because I like creepy hobbies.

But firstly here are some of the flowers themselves! There are a fair few different kinds, plus I think some were plum blossoms? I'm honestly not sure.






















---
And when I saw this fellow I felt like the world was smiling upon me.
He had a rather large audience and japanese & foreign alike seemed to be equally amused.


---
And now onto my favourite hobby; taking photos of strangers without them knowing.
Like stalking, but with less of a point.
Due to the lens I had on, it's really impossible to tell if I'm taking a photo of a pretty little flower or someone off in the distance with a camera.
Perfect.






















 ---

There you go! 
I hope you have a good today and a pleasant tomorrow.

Signe


No comments:

Post a Comment