Friday, February 8, 2013

08.02.2013 - Koenji

Hey guys,
I'm sorry for the lack of blogging, I've been insanely busy recently.
I moved which took some time. During that I also threw away about 50% of my belongings.
5 bags of stuff, gone.

It felt good.

--


I've also been dealing with getting my visa extended which included spending 4 hours at the Immigration Office. What a nightmare. But now it's in the hands of the government, I can't do anything until I hear from them!

--

I've come down with some sort of stomach flu thing and feel exactly ill enough to not be able to do anything, but well enough to feel like I'm not sick enough to not do anything.
Yuck pretty much sums it up right now.

--

Yesterday I went to Koenji for the afternoon which is the third biggest vintage/second hand shopping area in Tokyo. (Harajuku & Shimokitazawa being the biggest two, apparently) and it was ok.
I felt pretty sick so I wasn't as into it as I normally would be, I definitely will go back once I'm feeling better.
I tried on a few things I liked, but nothing really jumped out at me. Which I think had more to do with me feeling like I may die than anything else.

I took some photos, but I really want to go back and actually photograph the insides of some of the stores I went into, they were gorgeous!







--

And today I've done nothing at all really.
I made some pasta salad, which I ate very title of before I started feeling super ill once again, so hopefully I feel better by tomorrow.












--

Anyway, I'm now listening to Seu Jorge sing David Bowie songs in Portuguese and relaxing and hopefully I will be better by tomorrow. I feel much better today than I did yesterday afternoon, so hopefully it'll be good!


No comments:

Post a Comment